avon

what is the asking price to sign up for avon, because it seems like everyone have their own price

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Before buying or selling any skin care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.ewg.org
    Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:34 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• When I was with Avon it was $10, it may have gone up to $15 or $20 but no more than that! Just be careful, I sold Avon for years and i usualy spent more than what I made. It's difficult to find buyers unless you buy hundreds of brochures and work your butt off getting them into people's hands. These days everyone already sells it or knows 10 people who do, making it not as easy as it once was!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:21 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• usbornebooksdh is an avon rep she was who I signed up with but I also put more money into avon then I made
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 6:15 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• it was $20 for 2 campaigns
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 6:16 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• We can sometimes be our best customers! lol. Its $20 to start up. I'd love to help you out. PM me if you have any questions! www.start.youravon.com and use reference code dhullum if you'd like to get started!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:17 AM on Jun. 27, 2009

• I am an AVON eRepresentative, I signed up for only $10, my district manager says the fee is only $10, I have never heard of it being higher than that, it doesn't sound right having to pay more than that. though i am in California, i don't think Avon procedures are different in different states since it is one company.
    sylvia-ann

Answer by sylvia-ann at 6:49 PM on Jun. 29, 2009