Period Stories! Which one of yours is most embarassing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was on my period and we we're at Wal-Mart. I needed to change my tampon and my daughter who was 3 at the time had to pee. So, as I was changing my tampon my daughter yells "Ewww mommy you pooed!" I said "No baby I'm changing my tampon, I will tell you all about it soon enough." Then she yells even louder " EWWWW MOMMY YOU POOED ON YOU TAMPON!!!" I was so embarassed; I just wanted to stay locked in the stall LOL!
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 7:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• i worked at a nursing home where you could only where white scrub pants, i didnt even know i started my period til one of my residents started screaming help me help me shes bleeding to death, i went to the bathroom and the whole backside of my pants was red, i hurried to the laundry room and grabbed a sweater out of the lost and found and had to explain to my rn that i had to go home and change, she laughed an dgave me the rest of the night off
    Amars_Mommy

Answer by Amars_Mommy at 7:06 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Ugh, 2 days ago was pretty lovely! I was in Walmart, just me and my 2 boys, and I just "felt" it -- any woman knows "that" feeling. Well I only needed a couple more items, so I started doing a funny walk, hurried to the checkout, rushed my boys along, and then we ran to the bathroom. Cart and all, straight into the handicap stall. Well, I'm trying to convince my 2-yo to stay sitting while my 4-yo is staring and he looks at me with this horrified look on his face and goes "Mommy, is that blooood?!" And I can hear the giggles from other stalls. I'm like, "Yes, honey, now please be quiet." It was already thru my pants. And he says, "Like, pee blood?" And I said, "It's just something that happens to girls. It's okay." And the bathroom is full and I hear another woman say she's waiting for the handicap stall, so I finish up and then I'm banging the cart on the walls and stalls trying to get out of the way quickly. Not fun. *sigh*
    My2J.A.P.s

Answer by My2J.A.P.s at 7:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• lol, fortunately, I don't have any. I always seem to start my period at night or very early in the morning, so I'm always at home when it comes.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 8:06 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I was with some man I had never been before in bed and afterwards I went to the bathroom and noticed I was bleeding. I had to shyly walk back to him and reveal I had started my period. He freaked out and ran to the bathroom yelling, "Are you serious?! Are you ____ing serious? ewww!" It cracked me up how he reacted. Turns out he had just tore my perineum and I had mistaken the blood. I never told him. I thought it was better for him to be grossed out.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 8:33 PM on Jun. 24, 2009