Did anyone else grow hair all over their body early in pregnancy. I am growing hair on my face, stomach, chest, and who knows where else. If so what gender did you end up having because I read somewhere that it could be a sign of having a boy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I got like cousin IT during my pregnancy- it was a boy.
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 7:08 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• hehehe totally normal. my belly is all sorts of fuzzy. just another part of the 'miricle' lol. =) oh and p.s. both of mine were boys so good luck! =)
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 7:48 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• my tummy grew hair like someone covered it in miracle grow, in the end I got my boy though, and I shed all my hair after he was born. so it was a win win.

Anonymous

• I also grew hair EVERYWHERE with both my boy AND my girl!!! Is this your first? It may just be what YOUR hormones during pregnancy!
    iowagirly

Answer by iowagirly at 4:10 PM on Sep. 14, 2009