Question about pregnancy...help please!

I'm 7 wks prego. Spotting today, called dr's nurse, supposed to go in tomorrow for ultrasound. I know it's normal for some people to spot. But what about when you have like bloody tissue when you use the restroom? Is that a bad sign? Or what does it mean? Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hate to say it, but when that happened to me I lost the baby. Good Luck and hope everything turns out fine.
    atjm0919

Answer by atjm0919 at 7:03 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• It depends upon what your spotting looks like. I spotted from the time that you are at now until I entered my 2nd trimester. Mine looked like the spotting that you have on the last day of your period, when you may or may not need to wear a pantiliner. That wasn't something that concerned my doctor. You'll have to be patient until your ultrasound. Take it easy until then. I found that I would spot more if I was active, so I spent a lot of time sitting down during my first trimester.
    evwsquared

Answer by evwsquared at 7:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• if you have tissue coming out dont wait til tomorrow go to the er and be checked now
    when that happened to me i lost my baby
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• When I was like 8 weeks I started bleeding pretty bad and having cramps. At the ER they thought for sure I was having a miscarriage but I wasn't. The ER dr. told me that most miscarriages have bleeding and cramps. But thank goodness I wasn't having one.. So hopefully your baby is just fine like mine was. Good luck.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 7:18 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• if your losing tissue it would sound to me like a miscarriage, that what mine looked like.... blood clots and tissue. I hope everything is fine, almost pointless to run out to ER tonight though, if your already passing tissue and it IS a miscarriage they cant stop it, only confirm what you would find out tomorrow.

best of luck hon!

judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 7:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2009