What was your worst pregnancy pain?

I've been really fortunate to not have some of the pains associated with pregnancy. But a few weeks ago, I think I was around 17 weeks pregnant, I noticed a pain in my tail bone area. Not a butt cramp pain (I get those too), but a pain like I had a bruise there. I associated it with carrying a toddler around that day, because the first time I felt it was after carrying her around for a few blocks at Saturday market. I thought maybe she had kicked me and that it bruised, but she most definatly didn't kick me. Now, 5 weeks later, I feel it everyday. It's awful when I sit down. Did anyone else have this odd pregnancy pain? I've heard of stomach, legs, upper and lower back, and boob pains....but not tailbone pains!! If you did, did you know what was causing it? And HOW DO YOU MAKE IT STOP??!?

momma_shuler

Asked by momma_shuler at 7:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• could be sciatica. mine started aching there about the same time, but lucky for me i think the baby shifted or something and it eased up. the worst pain for me is twords the end (im 35 weeks) and the pelvic pressure sets in and it feels like all of a sudden like he kicked my cervix or something? lol i have to like stop what im doing cuz it feels like he is gonna kick his way through lol. sorry if tmi but hey, at least you now know what to expect if this is your first lol. good luck! =)
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 7:40 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Oh my goodness, i had the same pain and no one i knew had ever had it. It drove me CRAZY!! lol I deffinitly know what your going through i used to put a heating pad on a chair and sit with that but it didnt go much good for me :/ hopefully u find something to make it stop or releave the pain!! Goodluck hun
    MommytoAngel08

Answer by MommytoAngel08 at 7:12 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• my worst pregnancy pain is heart burn, I cant stand it anymore it hurts SO bad.
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 7:19 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• oh and p.s. with the heartburn i know it sounds gross but try taking a shot of apple cider vinegar. supposedly it works almost instantly.
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 7:41 PM on Jun. 24, 2009