Stupid gross question

Do you know if you're "allowed" to have sex in the private hot tubs at a resort like Puddingstone hot tub resort in San Dimas, CA? My friend told me that you have to give them like, a $100 deposit and when you're done they test for semen and if they find any they keep the deposit??? I don't know if I'm making any sense but if you could help that'd be great. I really wanna go cuz it's so romantic but if we can't have sex in the heat of the moment then what's the point? LOL!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Just call them up & ask dont tell them ur name. They wont know it was u who called & asked.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 7:16 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I would call them ask them. Just say thats what you heard and just like the other response dont give your name...
    Anonymous

• I would ask your friend where she heard that. I mean, how would they test all the water in a hot tub for a tiny amount of semen....and also the heat would kill it right? That doesn't sound too believable to me, but how would I know?! Maybe google it? I think that they probably expect people to have sex in those....it is a resort, after all. That would kind of be like asking people not to have sex in hotel beds, right?
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 7:21 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I have never been one for sex in water, sorry never liked it. But hey call them, I am sure they get these questions all the time.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 7:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• i wouldn't call and what they don't know won't hurt them plus it;s something private between you and your husband. like someone said they should expect that you would. i'm sure if you checked in they would mention it if it's a real concern but most likely won't.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:56 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I know when we rent cabins in the mountains they charge you extra if you use any kind of oil or lotion in the hot tubs. Maybe that is what she is thinking of?
    Anonymous