almost 32 weeks pregnant and having tenderness in the vaginal area..

This is my second pregnancy and I dont remember getting tender in my vaginal area, it happened after mowing the lawn, while I was mowing my lower stomach started to hurt but I figured it was just the way the baby was but now my vaginal area is tender and I havent had any intercourse or anything. Does anyone know what would cause this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had the same thing with my 2nd child. I felt like she was going to fall out the whole time. Try getting on your hands and knees. Sometimes it helps relieve the pressure. But hang in there. It was like that for me for the last few months. The dr. told me it was normal.
    atjm0919

Answer by atjm0919 at 7:13 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I had that for two days (this past weekend) I went to the doctor yesterday and found out that I was 2 Cm and 40 % effaced and Im only 31 weeks- Doctor said I felt the pain because dilating causes pressure.

I'm pretty sure Im having a july baby, not an Aug one. LOL

judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 7:14 PM on Jun. 24, 2009