31 weeks and all of a sudden- no colostrum? ANY ADVICE, Im worried.

am 31 weeks and since about 26 I was producing alot of colostrum, all of a sudden past few days to a week- NOTHING.
It just stopped out of no where, My breast are not sore, my nipples are dry/cracked though?
is this normal?
should I call my OB

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• when i was pregnant it was the same way....i was leaking for a while, but then it stopped, i think it was just that my body realized it was making too much or something??? im breastfeeding now with no problem.
    aguerra13

Answer by aguerra13 at 7:54 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• You don't have to leak during pregnancy. It's absolutely normal and has nothing to do with how much milk you will produce when you deliver.
    catwalksymphony

Answer by catwalksymphony at 8:04 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Yup, it sounds normal. Leaking does not indicate production. You will have plenty of colostrum to feed your baby when he/she is born :) Don't worry :) And remember when you start BFing, that a NB baby has a tummy the size of a walnut, so not a lot goes in there in the first few days.
    Arkaidy

Answer by Arkaidy at 8:14 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I never leaked at all during pregnancy....
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 8:39 PM on Jun. 24, 2009