has anyone ever taken darvocets threw out their pregnancy??

Theyve prescribed them to me for a month or 2 now and they said as long as i dont take them and get addicted then im fine.Another worry though i have is that it can mess with the baby.Has anyone taken them for this long and thier baby been okay?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:24 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• why are you on them? I wouldnt take them at all.
    Anonymous

• ive knowing people on morphine befor while being preg i guess if the dr gave them to ya knowing ur prg then it cant be that harmful
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 8:53 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I wouldn't take any narcotic while pregnant. Darvocet is a very addictive pain med.
    Anonymous

• My old neighbor was prescribed perocets while pregnant cause of a blown disk in her back. She was was on loritabs daily before she got pregnant but then her ob switched her to percs. I guess a doctor would know best.
    Anonymous

• My doctor said I could take them occasionally but I didn't want to risk it. Ask your doctor if you are worried. Good luck and I hope you feel better.
    Anonymous