Losing baby weight to make a baby...

I had 2 boys and, to make a long story short, I gained a significant amount of weight. Nothing major but enough to throw off my cycle and limit my ovulation so my question is, has anyone else encountered this problem and if so what is a good diet or where can I find some good tips on how to get my cycle back on track?

blakebrm

Asked by blakebrm at 7:31 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Weight does have an effect on fertility. I have recently lost 30 and noticed fertile cervical mucus for the first time in 4 months last cycle . I don't ever see cm, but since losing weight, I have saw it last month and beginning to see it this month. The extra weight can throw off your hormones, causing you not ovulate.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• i wish you the best of luck.
    my sister gained a LOT of weight with her pregnancy. Her daughter is no 6 years old and my sister is FIANLLY loosing the weight. (of course, she is kind of on the lazy side anyways). But she only has 60 pounds left to go before they are going to TTC again. She eats healthy foods. not special diet but just limiting the junk intake. and exercises.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 7:33 PM on Jun. 24, 2009