how do you know if it's tissue or clots?

when you are spotting and notice it in the restroom. how do you know..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:32 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have had two miscarriages. Blood clots are bright red and look kind of like liver. The tissue will be white or grey. You will know if you see it. Both miscarriages I did naturally, the first at 10 weeks the second at 8 weeks. If it is a miscarriage and your body is doing what it's supposed to do, they will give you the option of letting it happen or having a D&C. Read up on the procedure before you choose it as there are some risk factors that may not be worth it . If you are bleeding more than 1 pad per hour go to the ER or doctor right away, otherwise you can wait until regular business hours as there is nothing they can do for you anyway. Your doctor should begin checking your blood levels and will montior them until they return to normal. I hope this helps and I hope this is not happening to you.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 9:40 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• clots are big huge balls.....way different than spotting.
    Anonymous

• Is it red blood your seeing?
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 7:41 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• yes
    Anonymous

• might as well go to the ER, red blood means misscarrage. its Fresh blood.
    Im sorry hon, I hope Im wrong, but you need to go in, a miscarrage is bad for your body,
    they may have you try to pass it on your own, but at 7 weeks they will probably do a D&C
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 7:48 PM on Jun. 24, 2009