i went to the dr and got my breast ultrasound today.....*update*

the lady doing the ultrasound said that she didnt see anything abnormal but also said the x ray tech had review it to make sure! so as of right now-IM OK! lol thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers. i should hear from the x ray tech tomorrow and will update again.
how was your day?

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 7:35 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yay! that is good news! I hope your conversation with the Xray tech goes well. My day was good minus the fact it was 95 degrees here today.
    Alexsmom04

Answer by Alexsmom04 at 7:39 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Congrats. I have had to have 2 lumps removed from my right breast. Both were fine, but it wasn't fun. I was scared to death waiting for the test results. So I know how you feel.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 7:40 PM on Jun. 24, 2009