• In the Spotlight:

Honest opinion

Ok, honest opinion here. Truth. . . .
If you had a secret, its not really a secret, its more the truth about your life, I mean everything out on the table for your friends to know, would you trust them enough to tell them. Now keep in mind your friend knows some and probably can guess the rest, but would you come out right and tell them everything? Another thing, would you tell them when you feel really alone, or deal with it yourself?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• no i wouldn't tell my friends everything just like i haven't told my husband. my best friend knows more about me then him. her other friends don't know me so her talking about me wouldn't bother me much. i'm sure she has told some people my secrets. some things are just left unsaid and i will never speak of my secrets. they'll go to my death bed. my mother knows my secrets but she hasn't told and she sneaked to find them out.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:53 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I wouldn't tell them everything. Maybe one close friend could be told the whole story. Usually, if I confide in (most of) my friends, I end up regretting it. I prefer to deal with my lonlieness alone. Maybe that's why I've been on CM so much lately. (I've lost most of my friends gradually throughout my pregnancy.)
    Gwynyth

Answer by Gwynyth at 8:08 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• It all depends. Do I want to tell the secret because it will bring me and this friend closer? Will it help her know me better? Or is it just the simple fact that I want to tell someone? Sometimes purging a secret anon just helps you feel better. Sometimes its not that you really want someone close to you to know, its just that you want Someone to know....
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 8:12 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Don't do it! Once a secret is revealed it can never again be secret.
    Allie428

Answer by Allie428 at 10:16 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Never tell everything about yourself to anyone... Secrets are secrets for a reason..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:58 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• The only person that knows everything about me is my husband.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 9:55 AM on Jun. 25, 2009