What is your favorite movie, and what would you recommend?

I recommend "dear zachary. A letter to a son about his father". Its the only documentary i have liked. If you have NETFLIX, you can "watch it now". Its a sad sad sad movie, and u want to kill someone after watching it, but its amazing.
Pay it forward is an AMAZING movie. The end gets me choked up EVERY TIME.
If you want to watch a weird weird weird movie, "Requiem for a Dream" is it. If you smoke marijuana, this is not a movie to watch while you are high hahaha.
Any suggestions for movies? Im going to a week long vacation with my Fiance and i want to rent a few movies for while we are there without kids (FINALLY) lol.

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 7:41 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• "The Notebook" will always be my favorite movie. I have seen it umpteen times && still cry every single time........
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 7:49 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Cry Baby with Johnny Depp. I love jared leto from requim for a dream. Watch Fight Club.
    An american tail with ellen page
    the boy in the striped pajamas is really sad
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 7:52 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Kids. Watch Kids. That movie will make you angry too. I haven't gotten to see it in so long, and wouldn't say it's my favorite, but if you want to watch a movie that will keep you on the edge that would be it.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 8:00 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• OMG! I LOVE Cry Baby and Fight Club (best movies of all time) but I would recommend Boondock Saints. I have a weird sense of humor and I really liked it. If I had to pick a kid's movie, I'd probably have to go with Finding Nemo. How could you not love that little fish!!
    piercedbeauty21

Answer by piercedbeauty21 at 8:12 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• My all time favorites would have to be Grease,Dirty Dancing,and Legally Blonde 1 and 2. Oh,anything that comes on Disney,I think I'm the only grown woman who loves Disney movies,and my kids are grown.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 8:16 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• How to lose a guy in 10 days....freaking hillirious!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    maddisont05

Answer by maddisont05 at 8:20 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Pretty Woman and the first Transformers movie.
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 8:35 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• The Jacket.
    You CANNOT have distractions while watching this movie, or you will feel lost. Immensely wonderful movie, at the end leaves you wondering, wtf??? LOVED IT!!
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 9:01 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• My all time favorite is Jumpin' Jack Flash with Whoopi Goldberg - tons of hilarious one-liners.
    Another great comedy is Wild Hogs.
    I also love What About Bob?
    All the Bourne series are terrific and I just love Live Free Or Die Hard.
    I Am Legend with Will Smith is interesting - Will does some of his best acting in this.
    The Lake House is lovely - one of my favorites. Its sweet and romantic.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:03 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind!
    Takes a couple views to understand it, but such an awesome movie.
    My favorite by far,
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 10:36 PM on Jun. 24, 2009