Breastfeeding.

My SO refuses to play with my boobs during sex now that I am breastfeeding. I miss it. It use to be a fun part of sex, but now he looks at them like they only have one purpose.. to feed the baby. How do I get him to understand they are dual purpose and can be washed between uses?

Signed,
Truly in a funk

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• I think lots of men go through that. I know for my hubby it was the fact that they "leaked". He had this weird combination of feeling like he was 'wasting' the baby's milk and weirded out about the fact that something was coming out of there at all. LOL

We compromised by trying to do anything breast-related after a pumping/feeding (less leakage) and I kept on a bra (a padded one to hold back any leakage, but sexy to keep the mood) during foreplay and sex.

Honestly, depending on your hubby, he may not be able to see your breasts sexually again until the little one no longer needs to be attatched to them. lol. Even if that is so, just remember, they will become sexually objects at some point in time again and maybe try and cope if he can't get over it.

ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 7:50 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I loved for DH to suck on boobs and he liked the taste of the milk. Tell your DH to stop being weirded out and taste it.
    Anonymous

• DH thinks it's sexy, I'm the one who sometimes gets weirded out. He always tells me you can wash them you know. LOL I guess it just depends on the guy.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 8:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Have you got him to try tasting it? My husband thought it was weird until one day we were messing around and some how it accidently got in his mouth and it starngly turned him on. After that I couldn't keep him off of them.
    Anonymous

• breastfeed him and make him like them again. That's what I did!

Answer by admckenzie at 8:49 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Disgusting! I would freak out if my dh wanted to "taste" from the tap and then enjoy it.. I believe that breasts can be for both purposes but not with a grown man.. but hey! To each their own.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:57 AM on Jun. 25, 2009