it feels funny... lol

my daughter is 4 months old. i had a VB. and i had stiches. my first child. the stiches are gone nd everything seems fine. but ive noticed that everytime i have sex, it seems like the part that got cut is slowly opening up. i know its TMI, but when i have sex from behind, its feels like its ripping where the stiches use to be. maybe its just me still tramatized from the whole thing but what should i do?!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i have the same problem idk what it is. the dr said it was fine tho
    Anonymous

• if it worries you, call your doctor. if it worries him/her, then you will be able to get it taken care of. if it doesn't, then you should just try to relax. i had the same problem but only for a few weeks
    jmetz4

Answer by jmetz4 at 8:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• My mom was cut too and she does tear from it if she sits down wrong.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 8:32 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• my dd is soon to be 7 months and i still feel it sometimes. it has reduced alot since we first started having sex again. that feeling slowly goes away, unless you really are tearing. In that case you need to have it looked at. GL.
    TNT8687

Answer by TNT8687 at 9:42 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I had 3rd degree tears and I felt like that for almost a year after having her...my ob said it was just the scar tissue stretching and doing what it was supposed to. She also said I should be thankful my nerves worked still, lol.
    kttycat84

Answer by kttycat84 at 12:33 AM on Jun. 25, 2009