Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My ex-boyfriend, the father of my daughter wants to have paternity testing done, can anyone recommend a reputable company they have used?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

Answers (2)
  • If you file for child support they will give him an opportunity to request it and the state will have it done, that way no $$ comes out of your pocket for the test. kill 2 birds with one stone. :)
    good luck

    Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:03 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

  • i would go thru the court when filing for suport. that way when he finds out its his then he has to pay it all back

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:04 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.