UHHHHH NEIGHBORS!

Okay, so I live in a nice town house. When I first moved in it was so nice and quiet...... These are well built apts with nice sound proof. (almost) and in the last month...2 of the apartment complexes have filled up with unruley tennants. They like to hang out outside being LOUD, they have those ignorant cars with the loud bass that SHAKES my apartment. This is all hours of the day mostly. Like right now, my baby is trying to sleep and BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!! ITS OBNOXIOUS! The land lord is almost impossible to get ahold of.....what can I do??? If it is still day time? Its pissing me off to NO END! My dh walked outside and asked them to turn it down. When he came in the house, they turned it right back up!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Call the cops. A lot of people think there is a certain time for disturbing the peace where really there is not.

Anonymous

• Call the cop we got called on at 2 in the afternoon for playing rockband the old lady downstairs is like 90 years old and still got great hearing imagine that...lol
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 8:24 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I would much rather have loud neighbors than the drug dealers that live across the street from me. If they are that loud, call the police.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:00 PM on Jun. 24, 2009