warming up baby food

i am going camping in a few weeks and i wondered if anyone didn't warm up there babies food. He'll eat it from the container at room temp i just wanna make sure it is ok if he eats it that way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes, its ok. It all pre cooked anyway and heating it is just for taste. If he eats it at room temp then you shouldnt have a problem.
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 8:13 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• How old his your son? Mine is 10 months and I feed him ready to feed and the doctor told me a couple months ago to see if he would drink it cold. He won't. HE loves it room temp. or a little cold he doesn't mind. If he will take it cold it wont hurt him. Maybe he will like it.
    DJMsmom

Answer by DJMsmom at 8:14 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• room temp is just fine. I found it easier not to heat up the food. my sister heated the food up for her son and he wouldn't take it any other way, so when no heat source was around she couldn't get him to eat anything
    Anonymous