Sighing right now! ok so does anyone else have a six year old that cries over everything!

As I am writing this I am just looking at my twin daughters laying on the floor like two year olds lol crying about a drink. So I have learned after four kids that you just have to ignore it, pay them no mind and act like you arent listening. So I am on here venting. Ahhh there cry goes through my brain. I just want to know if anyone else has very whiny little girls? and the cries are always about something so random. Wow I hear this all day, and separating them doesnt work, nor does time out. I give them plenty of attention so it has nothing to do with that. I never went through this with my older boys. wow you know your good at ignoring it while you still have the patience to write on the comp. Lol I am laughing but inside I am like omg help me! Any advice mommies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I think girls are more emotional that's why they're whining and they are imitating one another since they are twins,so I see your frustration,you've got double trouble! But you also have double the blessing and with all your children.I would just put up with it, it goes with the territory but do what you can to ignorre it.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 8:21 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I wish I knew I have a 5 year old drama queen that thinks EVERYTHING is the end of the world. She throws fits over the littlest things. Today someone moved her purse you would have thought I was killing her by the way she cried, over a purse moved 5 inches. I have no idea????
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 8:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I am just like omg will this ever end. I dont think I have enough asprin. My other two are older so now I am like omg I have to go through this for many many more years! I am only 30 with two boys and my twin girls that I am talking about, and I really feel like I am not going to make it to 40 with these girls. I never knew girls could be so whiny and braty. Of course I show them plenty of love and yes in response to the blessings...I actually have a tattoo that says my four blessing. lol I am now going to change it to my four pain in the ass's hehe j/k
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 8:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• OOPS I DIDNT MEAN TO MAKE MY QUESTION PRIVATE OR WHAT EVER IT SAYS.
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 8:27 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• My grnaddaughter is 6 and queen of the drama divas right now. It's a miserable phase and one I gratefully didn't deal with the boys with.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:46 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• my daughter is 8 and cries over everything!!! Drives me nuts
    maglook

Answer by maglook at 12:29 PM on Jun. 25, 2009