In your experience, which is the safest and most effective form of medicinal birth control?

EternalChild86

Asked by EternalChild86 at 8:17 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Health

• Nuva Ring. I highly recommend it.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 8:20 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• The safest and most effective is the asprin method. Place an asprin on one knee. Place the other knee on top of the asprin. Do not let the aspirn move.

Seriously, a diaphram is completely safe, hormone free, instantly reversible, no history of class action lawsuits or infertiltiy.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:31 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• LOL Asprin method....I dropped mine! Seriously though...I agree with the diaphram.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 8:39 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• diaphram or condom
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 10:02 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Hi for me it was called esure like a tubal. It took 45 minutes i chose to be knocked out but you can be awake and out the hospital in a couple hours and it is forever.
    bassenfoundatio

Answer by bassenfoundatio at 10:21 PM on Jun. 24, 2009