Which ipod is best?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like the big ones thats play movies
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 8:45 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Do you mean ipod or mp3 player?
    Ipods can only be used with itunes. so if that's what you have, get an ipod.
    An mp3 player is the same thing, but doesn't require the MAC program like an ipod does.
    They are all pretty much the same, but phillips, or sony is always a good bet.
    Also you want to think of how many songs do you want? So check how many GBs (gigabytes) of storage space. The more, the better, roughly you can put 400 songs per GB. Depends on how long the songs are...also some mp3 players, like ipod nano, can hold videos too, even full length movies. And the battery life is pretty good, too. Most have internal memory storage, and some have external, or removable memory storage, like memory cards. All depends on your taste.
    Hope this helps!
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 8:57 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I love the Apple ipod touch
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:02 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• thanks ladies.
    Anonymous

• No clue but my husband has an ipod touch and spends way too much time playing with it. He can use all the apps that are for the iphone...he has games, movies, music, weather, directions, internet access. You name it he can do it with that ipod. Only thing it doesn't do is take calls, lol.
    I think it's too heavy and bulky but whatever. He gave me his old ipod nano but it was broken. It won't stay charged and the hold button doesn't work so it gets stuck on hold so I can't press the buttons. But to make up for that he just got me a new cell phone that plays mp3s and has a radio function so I'm happy.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:53 PM on Jun. 24, 2009