(tmi) i always feel wet..

for the last few weeks i feel like i am wet down there all the time! like i have peed a little. when i stil down i can feel it come out. i dont think it is discharge nor urine.
i know this makes no sense but if anyone has any suggestions or advice please give them! (oh i am 14 weeks)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• wear pantyliners and clean well in the shower, probably twice daily. moisture breeds bacteria, but discharge is normal. be worried if it smells or is discolored.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:39 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Your discharge increases heavily when you're pregnant. Mine did and I even ran to the bathroom afew times thinking my water had broke or something because it was so heavy! My OB said it was simply an increase in hormones causing it.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:40 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• i would call the dr. but most likely it isweat and discharge. baby powder and a pad help.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 8:40 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• discharge is normal. I have the same thing and Im 20 weeks and I noticed it a while ago as well...
    It is just ur body reacting to how swollen down there is and its like a natural cleaner...says my doc

LOL I thought I had a yeast infection when I noticed it...But when I found out what a yeast infection was I was like ... deff not that...LOL
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 8:42 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• this is what i have too. i am 9weeks and noticed it around 5weeks. i wouldnt worry about it. maybe use a panty liner if you are worried about it. if it seems like A LOT or smells funky, then id talk 2 ur doc
    Kelli.and.Ellie

Answer by Kelli.and.Ellie at 9:44 PM on Jun. 24, 2009