37 weeks and really weak, what would the ob do?

i'm 37 weeks and was out today to take my 2 year old to his pediatrician, i was waiting in there for an hour and i just started crying b/c i was so weak and couldn't stand or sit and barely breathe. i see my ob on friday and i just cant take this pregnancy anymore and i can barely take care of my ds. what should i tell my ob, do you think he'd induce, i just can't take it anymore and i can barely walk.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, tell your doctor... even if they don't decide to induce, they may be able to help you some other way (if you're working, take you off work, put you on bed rest). I don't know... I'm at 34 weeks and 3 days (not that I'm counting or anything) and I'm losing my grip too. Hang in there...
    lb304

Answer by lb304 at 9:13 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I'm so happy to here I'm not alone, no doctor will induce before 38 weeks. But I would call OB asap. My OB is very understanding, if it was causing mental hardships she would induce, only because you cant be mentally and physically tired and expected to be able to take care of yourself, let alone a baby and your DS.
    tell him EVERYTHING your feeling, dont hide any feelings, just throw it out there. most doctors will see if your sincere, or just being bitchy and impatient.
    there are SO many woman on this site that are just like "I cant do this anymore, I want it out, Ill do anything I dont care anymore" and there just bitching because they want there baby out....
    its never "I mentally cant take it anymore, and My child is suffering because of it" your almost full term, I would call tomorow, and set up an apt, tell him your feelings and fears and try to set up an induction.
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 9:34 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Call your doctor hun. He will be able to talk with you. Just hang in there. I know what your feeling I am 36 weeks on Friday so i'm not that far behind you and I know how hard everyday lil things are. I can barly wait witll my lil man arrives. Its the last stretch we came this far and we Can do it.
    Ames826

Answer by Ames826 at 10:16 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• talk to ur doc about the symptoms but if dh is around he can help out by inducing his sperm actually helps to soften the cervix and get the process started good luck
    lilmammaweisner

Answer by lilmammaweisner at 2:14 AM on Jun. 25, 2009