Why do I feel this little pain in my stomach at the bottom and then it will move to the side of my stomach?

Could I be pregnant because I don't know I don't have kids

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• that doesn't sound like a pregnancy symptom to me, at least it isn't one that I have experienced. If you think you may be pregnant then my suggestion is to take a hpt or go see your doc for a blood test
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 8:51 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• that isn't a sign of pregnancy, at least not of early pregnancy anyway, the only time I feel pain in my side or lower abdomen is when I have a foot in my rib cage, keep in mind I'm 31 weeks. I would go see a doctor, it could be something serious.

judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 9:45 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Yeah I never felt that early in my pregnancy. It could be something else. If it has been going on and painful Go to the doctors and get checked. It could be something serious. Good Luck hun. dont wait to long and let it worsen
    Ames826

Answer by Ames826 at 10:00 PM on Jun. 24, 2009