Secret dreams....

Did you ever have a dream of being or doing something when you were grown up? Did you get to live your dream, or did it never happen?
When I was growing up, I always wanted to be in a rock band...but it never happened, and I have accepted that it never will. I never wanted to be famous. Just wanted to create a band just for something to do, for fun.
Do you ever daydream about what your life would be like if your secret dream ever came true...I do. Probably more than is actually healthy, lol.
And do you ever feel like you really missed out on that 'fantasy life'? Sometimes, I do.
Guess there wouldn't be anything left to dream for if it really happened...maybe it wouldn't have been what I thought...
At least, in the life that I have chosen, I am satisfied. Three beautiful children and a wonderful man that I have found at long last. Wouldn't change a thing!
Still, I wonder...
Do you ever?

chavela_carlita

Asked by chavela_carlita at 8:47 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just felt like I was reading a poem..but to answer yes I have many of times daydreamed or dreamed at night that I was something that I always have wanted to be. There is lot's of thingI wanted to be but having kids and health issues put a halt to it. Before I found out I was pregnant with my first I tried to enroll in the army..I have asthma.. so I wasnt able to then to tur aound a month later and find out I was 2 months pregnant.. I never got to do that goal. I wanted to be a rockstar as well.. not even american idol would never accept my awful voice.. but yea I think all mothers wished or dream they could do the things they ever could.. but I agree I as well have wonderful kids and husband... I could never be happier.. but we all do dream..and theres nothing wrong with that
    xbubblelicious

Answer by xbubblelicious at 9:48 PM on Jun. 24, 2009