Who else thinks mixed kids are the cutest kids in the world?

Just wondering.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in General Parenting

• I do, I do!! ;-P

MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 9:02 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• well my daughter is mixed and I think SHE is the cutest kid in the world, but I think all kids are cute regardless of that race
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 9:03 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Oh I do too!! They are adorable, my cousin has two mixed kids, and I swear her dd could be a model, she's about 17 now. I don't have any mixed kids or grandkids....yet!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 9:04 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• well get some! lol
    Anonymous

• Well, I think my kids are the cutest kids in the world and they happen to be biracial!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 9:17 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• mine are all white and I think they are the cutest in the world but yes the darker kids are cute too
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 9:31 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I think most kids are cute race aside... Yep I said most, come on now, like you have never seen an ugly baby. :0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:31 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Why, you asked this question,I think all children are beauitful. The reason I asked you why you are asking,because there are women who purposely try to have bi-racial kids just for the looks,and I think that is just stupid,but,if you are saying it,because all kids are beautiful, then I agree, I don't think biracial kids out beat all other kids in looks. I'm sorry,I'm prejudiced like that,I love all kids and like God they are all beautiful in my eyes.
    Anonymous

• What mix are you thinking of?
    Anonymous

• I think most babies are cute. I know I said most because I have seen some ugly babies (that have turned into very cute children and adults.) I know one race kids, biracial kids that are cute and I know some that aren't so cute.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2009