I guess teething???

My baby is almost a year old and she has been real fussy lately. Well about 2 wks ago we took her to the doctor because she was running a fever and it continued all weekend. We thought she might have an ear infection turns out she didn't. Well now she is running a fever for the last couple of days and I've been giving her tylenol and ibproven and temp goes down but my ? is , is it OK for her to continue to run fevers like that. I know she is cutting teeth but I mean this is crazy. How long is this gonna happen? Do all babies get fevers and are cranky when they cut teeth?

melk819

Asked by melk819 at 9:06 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my dd would get a small fever like 100.5 and always got cranky when she was teething. & if i remember right they get their molars around the 1 yr mark and those are supposed to be worse than others. so it may be that, normally they teeth from anywhere to a few weeks to months. try teething tablets, they numb the gums so its not as painful
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 9:24 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• mine boys always ran fevers when teething.
    Amanda2430

Answer by Amanda2430 at 9:32 PM on Jun. 24, 2009