can someone plz help me i am looking for games to play at a 11yrs old birthday party ? but the party is in doors and in the winter...thanks

but the party is in doors and in the winter..

tonya_gammon

Asked by tonya_gammon at 9:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• How about hot potatoe? Or fill a jar w/ candy and have each child guess how many pieces are inside, winner gets to keep it. Or get all the fixins for a sundae, and have them make their own. Or the game where the children sit in a circle and the first child whispers a funny sentence into the child's ear sitting next to them, and they can only repeat it once. This continues on til each child has had a chance. By the time the funny sentence gets to the last child, it's usually something totally different than what it started out to be. Trust me, it gets all the children laughing out loud. Hope this helps!
    danalee11

Answer by danalee11 at 7:32 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Pin the tail on the donkey. Wait is this for a boy or girl?
    lilmama4d_j

Answer by lilmama4d_j at 9:12 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• video game party? I dunnow, My son will be 11 in Feb in the dead of winter. So let me know how it works out. I had his 10th b day at McDonald's($81.75!!! But it was sooooooooooo worth it!)
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 11:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Oooh, How about a Wii party competition of some sort?
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 10:50 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Why does there have to be games? Why can't they just hang out and watch a movie or play board games or video games? I would have been so embarrassed if my mom had "planned" activities at one of my birthday parties. My birthday is in December and our parties were always just friends coming over and hanging out, opening gifts, having cake. There were never any planned games. My friend used to have those kind of parties and I hated going to them because there was never time to just chill. She was always rushing from one game to the next and the other kids got so competitive over them.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 3:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2009