ahhh silence...hehe isnt this the best medicine?

Ok so its nighty night time for the twins that are six. All you can hear is silence. wow what a sweet sound. Its better than the aspirin i have to pop all day to continue on with my day without a headache. I love my kids sooo much but there nothing like silence after a long day of noise!

bellamommyof4

Asked by bellamommyof4 at 9:16 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in General Parenting

• I loooove silence now aaah
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 9:19 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Have to laugh!!! I can relate so well...I put my 4 1/2 year old twins down at 6:30 each & every night just to savor the silence...It's the best sound after a long day! Love them to pieces but what one doesn't think of doing the other one does...
    HalloweenTwins

Answer by HalloweenTwins at 9:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Yup now waiting so patiently for my one and only show GENERAL HOSPITAL BABY! hehe
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 9:35 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• i am right there with you, sister!

Answer by rkoloms at 9:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2009