omg everytime it rains my incision site hurts sooo bad and i had the c-section 11 months ago so why am i still hurting?

mari2120

Asked by mari2120 at 9:29 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Have you talked to your OB-GYN? I have had two c-sections and never had pain after a few months. Especially almost a year later, you should have it checked out, it is normal to be a little tender/ numb in areas but you probably shouldn't have pain anymore.
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 9:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• That's so weird! My incision site JUST started hurting recently and I wasn't sure why. It's been so rainy and humid out... maybe that's it? I'm glad you posted this! (My son is 10 1/2 months old!)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I have had 2 sections my last was back in august...aound the time yours was. I still get pain from tight jeans or underwear... I have never noticed it when it rains but i have gotten so used to ignoring it that i dont let it bother me anymore. But I have been told it is normal for the pain to be there because for 2 years you are still healing
    xbubblelicious

Answer by xbubblelicious at 9:42 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Mine hurts on occasion... lately it's been uncomfortable a lot and raining outside so it could be! I had a c 19months ago, almost 20. My understanding is you never get feeling back like you had and my MIL said after 23 years she still has times where it hurts.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 9:43 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I had ds almost 5 years ago and my incision site still hurts occasionally. I think it's just nerve endings that never quite heal.
    mommyrottie

Answer by mommyrottie at 9:46 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I've had one c-section a year ago and it's raining now. I don't notice anything different. Ask your doctor.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 9:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• u know mayb its because on the inside the incision is not healed yet. sometimes these things takes time to heal so even on the outside it is mayb not on the inside.
    michmm03

Answer by michmm03 at 10:41 PM on Jun. 24, 2009