feeling very bad right now, 30 weeks just about 31.plz?!!

my right side rib hurts kinda in the front i can barely move..its been there for a few days now, im sooooo nauseous i just took a zofrqan to try and ease it up some, my stomach keeps hurting and so does my hips...nothing is helping me. i tried gettin on all fours and taking tylenol , nothing gettin on all fours hurt like a mofo. but i just feel sooo bad..i have more pressure on and off.. i havent even took my nifedipine today because im just cant get anything in my mouth..i got a little tea but that was it..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• For the body aches find a pool to relax in for a while. It was the ONLY thing that helped me at all. I didn't have nausea so hopefully someone else will have some advice for you on that.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 9:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• its probably the way the baby it sititng. Past few days I have had a leg in my rib cage and he is pushing on my tummy causing the WORLDS WORST HEART BURN. also because he is sitting so funny its causing my tummy to feel like there is a 12 lb bowling ball in there and every time I move my skin is gonna rip off. Unfortunately, your only about 31 weeks, which means you got until what....Aug 27th or so to go.....

I hate to say it mama, but it only gets worse from here!

Im on my second, and Im in the same boat!

judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 9:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• For the vomiting, the only thing that helps me is crackers and water- it lasted about a week or so, mean while, I slept in a recliner to ease my tummy after I ate or drank. good luck mama!

judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 9:40 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• i cant lay down at all because my rib pain is soo bad, its like a huge piece of glass right there...my other two babies were so much easier..
    Anonymous

• i know mama, but thinking into it and complaining about it only makes it worse, and seem longer.
    Its state of mind!
    be strong, its not like you can make the baby come any faster!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 9:55 PM on Jun. 24, 2009