Do you believe if a business screws up they should give you something in return or make it right by you?

Other than just saying they are sorry.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I believe that a business should have the best customer service possible in order to please their disastified customers in any way they can, even if it means going above and beyond the call of duty.
    If a business cares enough about their customers and about gaining new customers, then they will do all they can to have the best customer service.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:48 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• It depends on what happened.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 9:48 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I dont think it depends at all... if they screwed up..they screwed up and if they cared about their buisness they would do something to make it up..a refund or a discount of some sort... just sounds like a bad buisness if all you got was a sorry... i would never return
    xbubblelicious

Answer by xbubblelicious at 9:51 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Depends on how big the screw up was. I got a free ipod, after MUCH complaining, because they screwed up my order so bad it almost didn't come for Christmas. I wasted 2 hours on the phone 3 days before Christmas because they screwed it up. They didn't want to do anything, but I made damn sure they did!! It was such a headache! If ipods weren't so great and easier than any other music player I'd never buy another product from Apple! Anyway, back to the question, if it is a big mistake that really put you out they should absolutely give you something. If it was something minor "sorry" should suffice!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 9:51 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• OP here: The people who are building my house told me I was getting shakes on my house. We went and picked out the colors for our house and signed the paperwork. The next day they called and said we were working with the wrong exterior plan and that shakes weren't a part of my plan. They told us they were sorry and that we could pay additional money for them if we wanted them. Now they want us to sign a new purchase agreement so they can get out of it.
    Anonymous

• If it is a small error, I like to hear at least a Sorry. If it is something major, yes, I think they should do something for their customers.
    Anonymous

• How much is the error costing them? They could at least offer to knock something off or do something extra. I don't know what shakes are.
    Anonymous

• It depends I had a hair in my burito that I purchased from Wal-mart and I know for sure it wasn't mine it was blonde and I havent been a blonde in years and I called the 800 # on the package and all I got was a sorry and will you buy this item again and I said hell no thats just nasty I think I should have got a refund
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 10:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Seeing you are dealing with a home being built, you need to get an attorney and protect your credit and investment. My parents got screwed from the builder of their home.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:06 PM on Jun. 24, 2009