When did your LO start to get an attitude?

My DS started walking a few weeks ago (he's now 11 months) and it seems like a few days later he developed an attitude. I knew it would come eventually, but I wasn't expecting it this soon! LOL. He just thinks he's a big guy now because he can walk I guess. When did yours start with an attitude and any advice?

sbastille

Asked by sbastille at 9:47 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in General Parenting

• what is LO and DS im so confused
    orion07

Answer by orion07 at 10:04 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Mine has had an attitude since 5 months. I took something away from him that he was not allowed to have and he threw a fit...lol...it was kinda cute. But he's 9 months now and trying to walk to yea...he throws really big fits when he does not get something that he wants. I just keep telling him no and I do not pick him up when he is throwing a fit until he stops.
    Anonymous

• Orion07: LO= little one DS is Dear Son

Anyway, my son has had an attitude since the day he was born and he will be 13 on July 4th.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:14 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Mine just started her attitude at 17 months....and man is it bad!
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 11:31 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• 11.5 months...my sweet little baby girl is now a TODDLER! She just turned 12 months old and the toddler bug has bitten her! Everything with her is a struggle!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 11:42 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• LO is little one and DS is dear son lol i was confused at first too... my DS is now 18months old he has been a tyrant since about 3 months old every time we put him down he screamed like some one was ripping a limb off.... so good luck
    lilmammaweisner

Answer by lilmammaweisner at 12:42 AM on Jun. 25, 2009