at bedtime and at naptime my daughter constantly thinks she has to cry herself to sleep..has anyone experience this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i co-sleep n my son doesnt cry to sleep but has to have me right there by his side. but he doesnt cry
    orion07

Answer by orion07 at 9:54 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• my dd is crying right now. She has taken a tiny nap today and is now crying . I have checked her fed her let her stay up and im just about ready for it to end! I usually just set my kitchen timer at 20 mins and if shes not asleep by then.. I go get her. I am sorry I guess I have no advice im just wanting her to go to bed!
    kelsbecca619

Answer by kelsbecca619 at 10:03 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Do u have a bedtime routine? we do bath, book, bed and I haven't had trouble with any of my kids. Hope this helps and good luck, bedtime can be stressful for both!
    lillyamyally

Answer by lillyamyally at 10:57 PM on Jun. 24, 2009