How did you meet your husband?

I am not having such a great time with mine right now so I would love to hear your love stories.

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 9:55 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My bestfriend && I were supposed to be having a "girl's night out" && her boyfriend && one of his friends [[my SO]] crashed it...lol. So instead of us watching my best friend && her bf in their soft-core porn session in the middle of the bar, we decided to talk to each other....lol. We talked all night, realized we had a lot in common, exchanged phone numbers, && have been together ever since. It has been almost 10 months now && we have been living together since month #2. We plan on buying a house when the lease is up on this house that we are renting && getting married shortly after.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 10:00 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• He was military police on the base I was stationed at, NAS Corpus Christi. I was drinking underage at the barracks. I was almost 21 but not quite yet! Anyways he almost arrested me but I cried and he let me go. We ended up becoming friends and started dating 7 or 8 months after that....
    Now 5 years later we're married w/ a 3 month old. :)
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 9:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• It was the summer before our Junior year of high school. He walked up to our group of majorettes with the basketball team. He was the NEW kid....lol. I told my friend that I WOULD date him. She was shocked b/c I had a boyfriend.

Little did I know he was asking his buddies who I was and telling them he would date me too one day. Even though they warned him of my jerk boyfriend.

We started school and I quickly dumped jerk boyfriend. Kevin then asked me on our first date....Junior prom. We fell IN LOVE during our first dance. Celine Dion, 'I'm everything I am"

Chaperones asked us how many months we had been dating b/c we looked so comfortable and in love that night.

We have been together 15 years, married 10, two babes!

Love em!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:59 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• i had jus got this job cuz my dad reffered me and when he walked in the door i thought omg he is so freakin gorgeous and i never thought i had a chance with him and the whole time i thought that he was doin the same thing...he told me he thought he never had a chance with me. but we met at work
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 10:00 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I love telling my story... it's pretty long:
    I was a waitress @Ivars seafood and he came in with his grandma! He wouldn't look @ me and he was beat red! Well, his grandma came up and said she was going to leave for a little bit and leave "Jamesy" all by himself and I had to watch him cuz he gets rambunctious (sp!). So 30 min goes by and she comes back, asks him a q and he looks @ me then immediately looks down and shakes his head no. So I go over and ask if all was ok, his gma says "Jamesy thinks your really pretty!" He YELLS "GRANDMA" and starts running out the door! I grabbed his hand and said I'd like to hang out sometime. He hands me his phone #...i called it that night and we got together 2 days later. He moved in on the 1st date and now we've been together for 3.5 years.. Love at first sight.
    I hope things go better for you soon :)
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 10:00 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• We were childhood friends but didn't go out til we started working at the same office ...
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 10:01 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I met my husband in high school. I was the new girl there and he was the "bad boy" but the first day I met him I thought he was the most obnoxious arrogant asshole I had ever met and I threw a diet coke all over him. Most days I still think he's an asshole...lol...
    Anonymous

• My friend begged me and another one of my friends to go ride with her in the middle of the night meet her boyfriend. finally we gave in and went and his cousin was with him. It was HOT and full of mosquitos, so we went sit in the car he came in and told my friend something mean and i told him off LOL....Then a few nights later they came to my friends house we started talking and here we are 5 years later :).....OMG i cant believe I used to hate him LOL
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 10:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• he walked up to me and asked me for a lighter with a lit cigarette then said na im just kidding my cigarettes already lit, so what ya doing tonight? weve been married over a year, and now getting a divorce. so i know how ya feel.
    LA09TKP

Answer by LA09TKP at 10:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• High school biology class :-D. It was his first day at a new school in a new town. I was a sophomore, he was a freshman. I spotted him from across the room. When we had to find partners I basically pounced the poor boy. He was a shy nerdy type. I was all in black goth like. We started dating when we was 15, engaged at 16 and got married at 18. Been married over 7 years now. We have had our ups and downs too. I usually just stare at him for awhile. Bugs the heck out of him but I like to stare and just remember all the good times. Helps knock out the bad time we are going through.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 10:14 PM on Jun. 24, 2009