ok, question-

so im 37 gonna be 38 weeks preggo, I have been having alot of snotty discharge and menstrual like cramps and at my last doc appt he checked me and said that i was already thinned and that i could go at anytime now- ok so my question is- do u think sex might push it over the edge and get things rolling soon? i have a scheduled c section for july but its only 2 days away from my youngest sons bday which means i would be spending his 2nd bday in the hospital, which i really dont want to do- so im hoping that i can get things going earlier so i can be out before then- any suggestions? thanks in advance ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• do u NEED to have a c Setion?
    My doctor told me that, though sex it GREAT and I should injoy it while I can, its a myth that it actually starts labor.
    it sounds like your loosing your plug and having a bloody show which means labor is around the cornor and you probably wont last until your scheduled C section. what day is it supposed to be?
    take lots of baths, have LOADS of sex (prbably wont do much, but it cant hurt to try) and play with your nipples A LOT!
    good luck mama!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 10:06 PM on Jun. 24, 2009