anyone have thyroid problems that can help me?

I was thinking I could be having some thyroid problems and I wanted to know what to look for. I just has a miscarriage in March, I ahve been loosing some weight (about 4 pounds in 2 months, which is abnormal because I haven't been this skinny since highschool), I have been really tired, my period has been late(by about 3 weeks, neg preggo test), I get dizzy and have lots of headaches. sensitive breast... I can't think of anything else as of now....

Precious333

Asked by Precious333 at 10:16 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Health

• If you seriously think it is your thryoid then you need to get tested. Go to the doc and have them check not just your TSH, but your T3 and T4 levels too. It may also be an adrenal problem.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 7:39 AM on Jun. 25, 2009