WII Fit, will it be the death of me?

I bought a WII Fit last night and tried it out as soon as I brought it home. Holy crap! I thought yoga was for sissies, but my sissy but was breathing like a 90 year old when I was finished. I think this thing will be the death of me if I don't watch it!Anyone else have one and has it worked for you?

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 10:17 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I got one last week!!! I am in love with it and have lost 5 lbs!!!!

I love the hula hoop, step class, and most of the strength exercises!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:18 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• My parents have it. It worked great for my Dad, it occasionally asks him where she is. LOL That alone is worth the price. She couldn't believe it asked for her after not being on it in a while.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 10:20 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I also loved the step class. That is quite fun indeed! The running 2 miles though, been awhile since I done that...wheww
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 10:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I've had mine for a year and love it, especially now that I'm pregnant! I can still do a lot of the yoga and low impact exercises. My favotie has always been the soccer game.
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 10:41 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I love the Wii fit. I got mine right November 08. I LOVE the yoga...I lost 13 lbs. last December. I gained it back because I quit smoking. I haven't been on in awhile...but, I really need to.
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 11:24 PM on Jun. 24, 2009