Jon Gosslin did everything in his power to get seperated and eventually DIVORECED from Kate and now he...

once again is trying to play the victim...Of course he didn't want to file that would make him look like a bigger jerk on national T.V.

"I am deeply saddened that we are divorcing, and also hurt by the statement Kate made last night about the divorce. I have always done everything I can to protect our family.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Oh yes, cheating is really protecting your family. ASS!!
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 10:21 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Men never want to take the blame. Doesn't surprise me!
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 10:21 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Kate is a bi***. She took away every bit of dignity and manhood that he ever had.

A human can only handle so much belittling before they break. Kate is reaping what she sewed.

Those poor kids...
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I'm so TIRED of hearing about this. And I feel sorry for those poor kids.
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 10:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I am by no means condoning his cheating. I'm divorced due to my ex knocking up his mistress. But, in all honesty, I watched this show and Kate is not coming off as a nice person herself. There are lots of times where she treats him like a complete idiot. I do believe he should have handled it a different way, but seriously, she could have treated him better.
    officerjoeys

Answer by officerjoeys at 10:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• He had all the time in the world to put his "foot down" instead he chose to cheat, no excuses.
    Anonymous

• So, he chose the wrong means to his freedom from Kate. She still brought it on.

No one should cheat, but everyone deserves to be treated with dignity, especially by the one who supposedly loves you
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• mom2twobabes, did you ever stop to think that Jon's immaturity and inability to make decisions contributed to Kate's bitchy attitude? It's a two way street dear. I can kind of relate to Kate a little. After years of dealing with my husband's whiny immature attitude I had to step up and become the bitch in order to get things done.

Anonymous

• Not really, b/c she seems to be that way to everyone.

Have you not noticed the lack of family and friends. The rumors of family not being paid for show appearances b/c of Kate not letting them be paid.

Or church VOLUNTEERS being fired from a job being done at their house when the 6 kids were babies. They werent doing things up to Kates expectations.

Oh, I know Jon should have stepped up, he shouldnt have cheated, but Kate seems hard to live with and has only gotten worse with fame.

Men have ego's, they need to feel like a man. Not a whooped dog. Jon seems laid back and easy going, the perfect person for Kate to boss around. He just eventually broke, in the wrong way.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:31 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Have you people really watched this show and do you have more than 1 kid??? She b*tched at him b/c he did NOTHING. I have 3 kids and that takes some organizing to get anything done....with 8, I guess she IS a little anal about cleaning and organizing. He is "excited" about moving on. This is NOT mostly her fault. They married and started having kids YOUNG AND they are parents of multiples (higher divorce rate), AND he CHEATED. If he had a problem with her behavior he could and should have dealt with it and either fixed it or left...NOTHING makes cheating ok.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 10:32 PM on Jun. 24, 2009