is there any legit work-at-home jobs and that work?

i am a stay at home mom due to health problems with my boys. I want to help my hubby with income. so i was looking to do the work-at-home jobs. like the ones on the net. but im not sure which are legit and which jsut take your money. can some one help me. if you have done it or are doing it can ou let me know which one so i can do it to help with the bills,and medicine insurance only pays for certain meds not all of them. thanks so much.

sharon-poo

Asked by sharon-poo at 10:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Money & Work

• Best advice for you is to check any company with the BBB.

I work with Procard right now and I love making money.

I'm also in the process of investigating Prepiad Legal.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• All my companies are "A+" rated.

That means they are trustworthy and have a good standing with the Government and the public.
    Anonymous

• I am also a stay home mom and a couple of years ago I thought I'd like to work from home to help pay for the extras for our family. You are right to be wary of scams because I found a couple myself when I was looking. I have found success in working for a great company who are BBB members (always check that with anything you look into). I reached my goal of making a couple hundred dollars a month, my friend is making a couple of thousand; it is very much what you put into it is what you get out of it. I only have time to do an hour or so a day, my friend puts in about 4 or 5 hours. Have a look at the website and click on "get info now" if it looks interesting to you: www.YouCanWorkFromYourHome.com

Lisa

LisaPisanic

Answer by LisaPisanic at 11:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Hi, I'am also a work at home mom and I love it .Do you like to travel.Well I have a lucrative travel buisiness to offer you.You can choose your own hours and work when you want.All you have to do is benefactor two people in.Take a look at the sight and send me a message back about it.God Bless.

http://www.6k4you.com/jadahome2005

Mandy1974

Answer by Mandy1974 at 12:26 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:37 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I was in a situation where I had to make some extra income for a few months to pay off a debt. I couldn’t invest any money to start any of the work at home sites. So I had to search out the free ones. I found some really good ones, and some really bad ones. So, if you’re looking, it’s free, you have nothing to lose, you should go to Free Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:27 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom. I have four awesome kids. My 2 sons have Autism and ADHD, so as you can imagine the cost of all the different treatments is very expensive. So I needed to bring in extra income. So I finally found The Freedom United Team. They have helped me build my very own business. I get to work from home and raise my kids. I also love the fact that we've teamed up with a completely “GREEN” wellness company. Their products have helped my sons in so many ways. If you are serious about working from home, check out my website and request more info. www.familiesrok.synthasite.com
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 10:50 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Check out www.Sabrinas-Closet.info There is a list of legit home jobs there. I only put up jobs that I know are 100% legit. SO you're safe there...
    Good Luck!

Also, take the free tour at www.FreebieForce.com/SabrinaMBowen and let me know what you think!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:40 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I am a stay at home mom with two very active children. I also work from home. I work when I feel like it and for how long I want to work. I NEVER pay any fees to make money. Visit my website if you are interested:

http://realfreelegit.webs.com/
    SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 6:42 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I work at home and the company I work for is 100% legit. Take a look at my profile and I would be happy to give you more info. GL
    SonjaSC

Answer by SonjaSC at 11:30 AM on Jun. 26, 2009