Does anyone's husband get turned on by your period? Mine does and it is freaking me out a little.

trigal

Asked by trigal at 10:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• eww no. my hubby wont come near me until i am compleettteellyyy done. and even if i tell him ill be starting soon he still won't come near me.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:27 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• thats gross...lol do you believe in whoodoo? spell check...its said that if you put your period blood in a mans food that it makes him fall in love with you....haha thats so freakin nasty!!!! my friend told me that....i gagged at the thought
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 10:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• yup, as long as it's not the day I'm cramping really bad I'm ok with it.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:33 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Not in the least but it really just reminds me of...well...dogs. Male dogs can always find the female in heat. It's probably some primal instinct or something...IDK.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 10:33 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• yes. my DH kinda likes it too. he tells me all the time (warning!! warning!! gross statement) ...he tells me all the time he wants to eat my cherry pie. ...ew.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:36 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• nooooo he would refuse to even start stuff if he even tought my aunt was there
    orion07

Answer by orion07 at 10:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• No, he won't touch me with a 10ft pole while I'm on it.

LOL @ cherry pie.
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 10:40 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• There are actually ALOT of men turned on by this and I wouldn't worry too much. Look it up there are lots of porn sites based on period stuff just like there are ones for pee,Scat (if you don't know what this is don't ask) puking and more.....Just be thankful he isn;t into that stuff
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 11:08 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• he has never said he gets turned on by my period but sometimes he wants sex either way and he doesn't care if i'm on it or not but i don't think it's the fact i was on my period although i haven't had a period in a long time since i'm pregnant. that is a little weird. maybe secretly he does. although just last night he did say he hates the period commericals.

heather.darin you peaked my curiousity what is scat? not sure i want to know! it's like the curiousity killed the cat
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:19 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• My BF loves it. He pretends he's edward cullen and im bella, and hes ready to SUCK MY BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Jun. 25, 2009