What ways have you heard about to induce labor?

This baby is due any day now and I want her to come soon!!

YoungMamaJuly09

Asked by YoungMamaJuly09 at 10:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well sex, walking, primrose oil(softenes the cervix), castor oil(I heard of it but would not try this one myself) and pineapple. those are the main ones...IM right there with you. due July 11th and ready for her to come like tomorrow..good luck!!
    mrsknilans

Answer by mrsknilans at 10:43 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Everyone told me to walk. So I went to the historical museum here which is a huge outdoor thing. I walked the whole thing. Nothing happened though. Spicy food I have heard. Sex with no protection.
    Anonymous

• Ive heard sex, walking, spicy food, and castor oil
    mymommasgirl

Answer by mymommasgirl at 10:52 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• What worked for me with DD was Mexican food (spicy) and walking all over (mom took me shopping to get me going, and DH and I walked around outside). Nothing's guaranteed, though. And it took me a few days of walking a bunch to get her out..She was late. lol
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 3:36 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I went four wheeling and of course had lots of pre-baby sex! lol
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 12:24 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Patience the baby will come when its ready! That is the best thing anyone ever told me when i was pregnant
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 2:45 PM on Jun. 25, 2009