i am looking for a nice sand/water table for my 2 yrs old.. are there any moms in plattsburgh who want to get rid of or sell one?

kellydb

Asked by kellydb at 10:40 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Shopping

• Have you tried craigslist?
    Anonymous

• lol.. yes, that was the first place i went, and someone replied, "have you tried cafemom...." haha! no luck yet :(
    kellydb

Answer by kellydb at 10:51 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Hehe, sorry, that is kinda funny there. Amazing how response are the same every where you go. I would do a search on ebay for items with pick up option. Or freecyle (not sure how it is spelled). Also right now is good for garage sales. I have been wanting one for my son and having no luck. I can't even find them in the stores here. It's frustrating. I know I had one when I was younger that was great. Seems like they should be easier to find.
    Anonymous