a questions for survivors of suicide who are christians as well

Someone I love very deeply recently committed suicide. There was no warning and no red flags. Ever since I fell this really dark presence everywhere I go but mostly at night when I am lying in bed. For the christians who have been left behind by someone you loved who took their own life did you experience anything similiar to this. I honestly feel like I am losing my mind

katiekruschke

Asked by katiekruschke at 10:52 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'm praying for you.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 10:56 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• SO SORRY! I HOPE YOU GET SOME SLEEP SOON, THE DEVIL MAYBE AFTER YOU JUST KNOW FORWARNED IS FORARMED! HEBREWS 13 PUT ON CHRISTIAN MUSIC AND SLEEP WITH A BIBLE IN YOUR ROOM PREFERABLY NEAR YOU AND GET A PET CAT!
    Anonymous

• Why not contact a Witch or a Medium?
    Why would a Christian want another Christians point of veiw on the paranormal?
    Anonymous

• op there are plenty of pagans who would offer help. personally it would be less scary coming from one of them. they deal with these situations more than the average person.
    Anonymous

• I TOLD YOU THE DEVIL WOULD BE AFTER YOU? USING PEOPLE
    Anonymous

• OP- I will pray for you, I don't have any experience to share just suspicions that won't help you.

Christians out there we need to be praying for this poster, will you commit her to prayer?

By the way- Christians are not in the dark about the paranormal. His name is the devil or Satan or Lucifer and his demons, then there is God Jehovah, Jesus His son, and the Holy Spirit and the angels.  All paranormal come from either good or evil.

teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 11:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• OP... I am sorry for your loss...
    Some times a person is so troubled that not even the closest of closet friends/relatives know of what this person is dealing with.
    I know from your statement you are a Christian, try going to your pastor or a friend in your church (if you have a church)
    If you are feeling a presence in your home it could be your friend trying to tell you something... if you are not afraid of it... sit and listen... think of your friend and listen ( I know you may think it weird) but at times the departed can not rest unless a final message or dead has been forfilled...
    If you feel it's evil burn sage incenses thru-out your home ....
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 11:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I agree, if you need comfort seek your pastor's help. Sit with your loved one you lost. Even pray while they are in your presence. It could very well be your loved one letting you see what was troubling them. Sit and talk with them, listen to what they say. In your heart you probably know your loved one would not wish you harm. Sit and just talk with them, pray as well. I am sorry for your loss
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:17 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Sweety I encourage you to play worship music and to read the word about what God says about you.
    You are loved and while He understand your heart and the pain you carry, He also has a purpose for you and a destiny for your life that He desires for you to fulfill. The enemy wants to kill, steal and destroy these days. I encourage you to pray over your home, anoint it with oil and speak and decree words of life over you and your household. Remember God is much greater than the enemy !
    Be wise in whom you receive advice from as well. I pray protection over you and decree life upon you in the name of Jesus Christ! You belong to Him, you are His princess, His daughter whom He loves and adores. You are righteousness , you are royalty and you altogether lovely in Him. He has plans to give you an amazing future and your hope in in Him. Be strong, be couragous for He is the mighty tower YOU can run to. His arms of love....
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:55 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• are for you to run into and find rest .... Hide under the shadow of His wings, for you will find healing there as well as a safe place to rest .... never forget who you are in Him. :-) I will continue to pray for you. I understand the spirit of suicide all to well. You are strong in HIM! JUst believe! :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:57 PM on Jun. 24, 2009