What is your childs favorite book?

What was your favorite book as a child and now?
I'd love some ideas of what to buy when I go to Barnes and Nobles tomorrow! Thanks Ladies!~

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Goodnight Moon
    Jamberry
    Brown Bear, Brown Bear...
    Charlie and Lola books
    The Tub People
    All Sandra Boynton books (They are also buy 2 get one free at B&N right now)
    Mouse Paint

Read them while you are at the store! There are SOOOOOO many great books out there!
    BritlovesAva

Answer by BritlovesAva at 12:24 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Liza Lou and the Yeller Belly Swamp was my absolute favorite book when I was young. I still have it and I still love to read it! Love You Forever is also a great standard.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 11:17 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Froggy goes to bed.... my son LOVES it! I have fun reading it to him too.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 11:21 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• my DD's fav book is "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You Hear?" she's only one, but she asks for it by name (bown brrrr). she also loves these Sesame St books i got from the Dollar Tree (cant beat $1 a book haha)

my favorite book as a kid was "The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe". it was so amazing & it just made my imagination race. my fav now is The Yokota Officer's Club b/c i grew up on the island in the book (Okinawa)...but i wouldnt recommend it for kids haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:21 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• My older sons love chapter books and the Twilight books. My girl really is into Junie B. Jones. The four year old loves books about Dinosaurs and some book called Deep In the Swamp. It's like a counting book. The baby will pretty much like any books he can eat, lol.
    officerjoeys

Answer by officerjoeys at 11:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• "Guess How Much I love You!"
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 11:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• my daughter loves "The Pokey Little Puppy"!!
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 11:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• green eggs and ham
    go car go
    the cat in the hat
    anything involving spiderman
    the hungry caterpillar
    for older kids shel silverstein is great and for younger kids byron barton has great board books on all different subjects.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 11:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• The classic:

Goodnight Moon
    Anonymous

• All of my kids adored My Monster Momma, Tumble Bumble and Jennifer's Rabbit. My older ones now love the His Dark Material Series (Golden Compass, et al) Harry Potter, City of Bones, City of Ashes and the different Warrior books (there are 3 or 4 different series of them.) Anything adventure, or having magic and darker stuff. My youngest loves Super Dog, too.

balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:30 PM on Jun. 24, 2009