how did your hubby propose?

Or did you?
My hubby sent me a text. We were at his mom's and I was spending the night (which I wasn't supposed to be doing). Anyway, we were laying in his bed, he had given his sis his phone, and told her to press send. Well it took her a while, and he had fallen asleep, and when she finally sent it, it woke him up. I said yes, of course.

NicMorgan

Asked by NicMorgan at 11:33 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• we went to the mesa temple during christmas so all the lights were up and sparkling. i knew he was going to ask but when he was taking his time to finally do it i started to walk away thats when he made his move. he grabbed my arm and got down on his one knee and asked me in front of everyone looking at the lights. it was so cold outside but sooooo worth it.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:03 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• it was new yrs eve & we were downtown waiting 4 the ball 2 drop he hands me a sweet note about how much he looves me & i thought it was so sweet. we do the countdown & kiss & he slips the ring on my finger!!! magical!
    beachmom0703

Answer by beachmom0703 at 11:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• We went out to eat and asked me where I wanted to eat. I told him Sonic and he threw a fit LOL he was like why don't we go somewhere nice. We argued over it a while and finally went to Sonic. After we ate we went grocery shopping at Wal-Mart, he finished putting the groceries in and got in the car with me. Then he looked at me and said Hannah will you marry me LOL i said are you serious, he pulled out the ring and gave it to me. he was like yea thats why I didnt want to go to sonic ... So yea I was proposed to in the Wal-mart parking lot! :) gotta love men!
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 11:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• That's awesome!!! My honey and I were at the ice cream place eating ice cream. He just pop the question to me saying "When do you want to get marry?". I was sort of shock but then I knew he was going to do that soon. We been together for like 5 years. Lot of my family and his family been asking us when are you two going to get marry? I said I am waiting for him to ask me. LOL!! Six months later we got married in court then on our 1 year annv. we had the wedding church. It's was cool the way we did it!!! :)
    Charmaine77

Answer by Charmaine77 at 11:40 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• My ex-husband proposed with no ring in the middle of a drug infested park in downtown L.A. I should've known that was a sign lol!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:33 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• we were sitting at some ole abandond fish ponds ( where they used to hatch fish ) and he popped the question
    jjross

Answer by jjross at 12:42 AM on Jun. 25, 2009