Does the castrol oil thing work?

I have 2 boys one is 4 yrs , my youngest is going to be 2 on july 25th , and... i am pregnet AGAIN! lol but this time its a girl.. i have been having lite contractions for about 1 wk n a half now, my due date past June 22nd, they wont induce someone help pleaseeee!!! Any tips for home remedy labor inducers? tryed sex, the ball, & walking, and nothing... someone help please!

LizNavarro

Asked by LizNavarro at 11:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hi hun . Dont take it i did it with my First Pregnancy and all it did was give me the runs for about 10 hours Stright .. and made me barf a lot too .. have LOTS and LOts Of Sex !!! all different ways walk alot ... but i wish it did work cause i really wanted to have him then when i wanted him out .. But hey you can try it i mixed my with a cherry slushie....best luck you u hunny
    Mrslarson06

Answer by Mrslarson06 at 11:47 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• it al depends if itll work but i heard if you do try it use real OJ but let it sit out for awhile so it warm and than mix the oil in....i know i want to try it but i to scared i dont want the runs
    RIP.Caleb

Answer by RIP.Caleb at 11:49 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• i tryed it. it worked for me but it gave me the worst runs EVER! i did have my daughter a little over 1 day after i drank it...i just drank it straight to. i didnt mix it with anything
    lmaines22

Answer by lmaines22 at 12:03 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• baby's come when they are ready. you can try all the things you want. How do the people who say "it worked for them" know that the baby wasn't coming if they took it or not. I tried other things when i was 42 weeks nothing worked. They had to induce and that didn't even work. Just be patient it can't be too much longer now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• A few of my friends tried that and spent all day in the bathroom. I would just let the baby come on it's own.
    azn_ladie82

Answer by azn_ladie82 at 12:49 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• OMG! I REMEMBER , UUUGGGGHHHHH! I ALMOST VOMIT WHEN I REMEMBER OF THA TERRIBLE OIL, I DIDN'T TAKE IT TO UNDICE LABOR , I TOKE IT TO CLEAR ALL THE YOU KNOW WHAT OUT OF ME, I WAS HAVING THE BABIE NATURALLY AT HOME SI I WAS TO AFRAID OF POOPING ...LOL
    Sincitymamy

Answer by Sincitymamy at 4:42 AM on Jun. 25, 2009