What are some signs of an early miscarriage?

What are some of the ways you can tell if you've had an early miscarriage (about 4 weeks) when you started your period on schedule?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i remember my miscarriage...i had flu like symptoms and also my lower back hurt so bad a pain pill didnt even help but it was weird because i didnt even know i was pregnant and when it came out it was about a 6wk fetus.....
    RIP.Caleb

Answer by RIP.Caleb at 11:47 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• for my miscarriage it started with bleeding, and then I started cramping and so I knew I was miscarrying. I bleed for about 3 weeks before I actually miscarried.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 12:20 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• oh and btw. the only reason I knew I was pregnant was because I had a blood test because my period was late, then I started bleeding and the blood test came back positive. They kept tracking my hcg levels and then found it was not doubling like it should and then the cramping began I bled a total of 5-6 weeks I think it was.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 12:23 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I had my first m/c this past New Years Day. I just knew that pregnancy wasn't gonna go well and I started bleeding when I was 12 weeks along. The ER doctor told me that I having a "threatening miscarriage".
    azn_ladie82

Answer by azn_ladie82 at 12:48 AM on Jun. 25, 2009