Did your lo ever hit themselves on accident repeatedly with there toy and make themselves cry?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'm just wondering how they could do it repeatedly on accident??? It might be a stimulation thing, soothing thing?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• He has a rattle that he loves to shake over and over and will hit his face but then I guess one hit is harder than the others and it makes him cry. I dunno why or what it is?!?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Is it intentional or accidental? When my son was much smaller, like 5-6 months, he would shake a toy and shake it too hard by accident and whack himself in the face. Once or twice he cried as a result of this. Take those toys away if he keeps harming himself with it until he gains better control over himself.
    ShadesofGrey

Answer by ShadesofGrey at 12:10 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• My son would always whack himself. He actually started flinching when he was playing because he knew he would hit himself in the head.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 12:29 AM on Jun. 25, 2009